Most businesses started off 2020 preparing to deal with electronic transformation, innovation, and buyer obsession. But then the international pandemic exploded everyone’s agendas, necessitating lightning-rapidly reprioritization and speedy implementation of technological innovation methods to handle a dramatically altering get the job done atmosphere. The greatest EA groups have been directly included in responding to the crisis, plus they ongoing to empower the unique organization targets. They enabled all these disparate targets with their deep technological innovation comprehension and interior working styles that served enterprises survive and even prosper in spite of the crisis.
Our 2020 Enterprise Architecture Award winners performed primary roles in their firms’ reaction to the pandemic, enabled their electronic transformation initiatives, and accomplished extraordinary success. Management, collaboration, organization smarts, tech smarts, and an agile working design are the hallmarks of today’s significant-affect EA groups.
Just about every year, Forrester and InfoWorld emphasize the EA systems that have manufactured a considerable affect on their organizations—embracing the opportunities for helping their organization be buyer-led, insights-driven, rapidly, and connected. We are now accepting nominations for the 2021 Enterprise Architecture Awards.
If you have a tale to tell, make sure you submit it to the Forrester/InfoWorld 2021 Enterprise Architecture Awards. Explain how you are helping your agency triumph at its tactic, these kinds of as:
- You served your corporation grow to be an insights-driven organization.
- You guided the progress and execution of a electronic transformation tactic.
- You served your agency embrace agile methods and scaled these methods to the business.
- Your crew has cracked the nut of measuring EA’s contribution and worth.
- Or any other way you served your corporation to be productive.
Want some inspiration? Browse about past Enterprise Architecture Awards winners:
As with the past Enterprise Architecture Awards, what we seem for and how we choose has not changed:
- We’re searching for submissions about an EA program—about what your EA software did, not about a challenge that you have been peripherally included with.
- You should really be capable to level to concrete affect and positive aspects.
- The judges for this year’s winners are all from past years’ winners, so your submission desires to influence your peers that it reveals affect and provides a design for other EA systems.
Submit your nomination by mailing your entry as a Phrase document of three,000 words and phrases or less to Gene Leganza at [email protected] Be sure to use the phrase “Forrester / InfoWorld EA Awards” in the topic line. We will ship an acknowledgement in two organization times.
Be sure to incorporate:
- Speak to data
- A incredibly transient description of your agency or corporation.
- A transient description of the dilemma you have been trying to resolve.
- A description of what you did to handle the dilemma.
- A description of your success.
- A transient overview of your EA software:
- How lengthy it has been in existence.
- Its composition: federated, centralized, distributed, and so forth.
- Approximate number of architects by purpose in central and distributed positions related with the software.
Submissions close on June 28, 2021. We’ll notify semifinalists by August two. At that time, we’ll talk to for extra data. We’ll announce winners on September 20.
Copyright © 2021 IDG Communications, Inc.